- International Waste Research & Technology Centre is a Division of Envergy Projects Ltd. & it is engaged exclusively in developing cleaner processes, technologies for waste reduction, recovery, recycling and the reuse of Industrial, Urban , Rural, Agricultural , e-wastes in India & abroad.
- The focus area is to identify opportunities with 5R approach as Reduction, Reprocessing, Reuse, Recycling & Recovery of wastes.
- To convert the Hazardous wastes into a non-hazardous commercially viable products or by-products, alternative fuels, with application of green chemistry in processes and resources conservation
- To apply LCA approach to the whole processes & develop route for better & optimised resources.
- Green Chemistry & CP are the mantra for IWRTC
IWRTC Infrastructure & Approvals
International Waste Research & Technology Centre has an in-house state-of –art R&D Laboratory & Pilot Plants with following certifications & accreditations at Vadodara (Gujarat), India:
- MoEFCC recognised & Gazetted Environmental Laboratory under EPA 1986
- NABL/ISO 17025 Accredited
- ISO 9001,14001 & 45001 Certified organisation
- GPCB Approved Environmental Laboratory
- RPCB Approved Environmental Laboratory & Environmental Consultants